상품 검색

장바구니0

You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Secrets > 자유게시판

You'll Be Unable To Guess My Babiie Stroller's Secrets

페이지 정보

작성자 Latonya 작성일 24-10-22 08:13 조회 7 댓글 0

본문

my babiie stroller Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-large-shopping-basket-adjustable-handle-stroller-includes-cup-holder-rain-cover-billie-faiers-grey-tie-dye-1716.jpgA stylish stroller designed by Billie Faiers and part of her Signature range. The bassinet stroller, car seat and stroller are suitable for babies and can be adjusted as your family grows.

It's extremely easy to steer, has an enormous basket and is a great value for money. It also comes with a comfortable footmuff, cup holder and rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is a striking, stylish stroller that was created in collaboration with Billie Faiers. It is suitable from birth due to the fully lie-flat seat and the newborn insert, this stroller is perfect for your little one. The hood is large when fully extended, providing your baby the perfect shade area to play or relax. This stroller is a joy to push, thanks to its classic umbrella fold, its excellent maneuverability, and a height-adjustable handlebar. The MB02 comes with a rain cover and cupholder, as well as a changing bag that is included for free. Pushchair Expert awarded it with their Best Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black or Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Product Description: Click here to view the MB02's specification sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is a great option for TOWIE fans who are looking for a value-for-money stroller in comparison to the more expensive ones. It is light and maneuverable on a variety of terrains. It also has an enormous shopping basket. It features a comfortable seating and handles that can be adjusted to facilitate pushing. Its large hood allows children to enjoy shade, away from the crowds and weather.

Billie Faiers' "Signature Range" includes this chic quilted Champagne & Black stroller. This stroller that folds up easily is packed with top-quality features, making it ideal for any trip with a baby (with its full recline). With lockable swivelling front wheels and a practical shopping basket this triple pushchair is super manoeuvrable.

The My Babiie MB51 has a 3-position extendable hood to shield your child from the elements. You'll be able to view your precious cargo through our handy window. It also comes with a handy cup holder, rain cover and comfortable footmuffs so you can always be prepared for any weather conditions.

Georgina is an editor journalist, writer and editor who writes regularly about travel and parenting for publications like Family Traveller and Metro. She is also the mother of two daughters, which means she has first-hand Baby Transport knowledge about everything from finding the best baby prams pushchairs and navigating toddler tantrums. She is passionate about putting her experience to use to assist families to find the best product for their individual needs. For travel, everyday life, or just trying something new, she's eager to share the excitement of discovering all that this wonderful world has to provide.

X4 Compact

Designed in collaboration with Billie Fiers, this stroller is a part of her Signature Range and comes complete with a cozy footmuff, newborn insert with changing bag cup holder, and rain cover. This gorgeous stroller in Aqua/Black is suitable for babies from birth, with its lie-flat seat and large, extendable UPF50+ canopy. Height adjustable leatherette handles make it easy to push and with a super smooth ride and a fantastic basket, it's an ideal choice for families who are on the move!

Aside from some minor issues we absolutely loved this stroller. It was lightweight, easy to fold and had a great ride. It's a great thing to bring on holiday since it will fit in the over head locker of your airline (please check with your carrier before travelling). Sammy's favorite part was how easy it is to push even when reclined the backrest. Baby Elsie fell into a deep sleep a few times, so she was clearly happy and content!

The X4's cabin is quiet and well-appointed, but not as spacious as that of the X3. The rear legroom is cramped while the X4 has less space for cargo behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more practical counterpart (36.4). The X4 is an impressive speed machine, with an eight-speed transmission that is standard. The X4 also comes with a warranty that is superior to the average segment warranty and includes scheduled maintenance for free. We'd like to see more advanced safety features, but.

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

회사소개 개인정보 이용약관
Copyright © 2001-2013 회사명. All Rights Reserved.
상단으로